Monday, September 23, 2013

Winners #69 -My Rose Garden

Happy Monday morning to everyone, time to reveal our winners from Challenge #69 My Rose Garden and may I say what beautiful creations you all came up with for this one. Patti here, filling in one last time for Cec who is having a wonderful holiday.

The random winner this week is #10 Tuulimarja . She will receive a winner's badge and her choice of 3 collage sheets from our sponsor Heather Hudson of My Artistic Adventures.


 This week's Top Pick by the Design Team is Hussena with this gorgeous card. Hussena will receive a winner's badge and be in the running for the monthly Guest Designer spot.


Congratulations ladies and please email Cec to claim your prizes.

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! Thank you so much for picking my card as the Top pick ..So honoured :)...Off to mail you for the badge ..and congrats to Tuulimarja as well :)

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear what you think about our challenges, so leave us a comment.